Bushtarion Forums

Bushtarion Forums (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bushtarion Discussions (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Canola Toolkit (Formerly Antisback's Bushtarion Toolkit) (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41)

antisback 07-01-2008 08:45 PM

Re: Antisbacks Bushtarion Toolkit: Firefox Plugin

I'd just like to point out the helpfiles have now been updated on the website, i suggest you read through them :) there may have been some tooltips you missed.

And Fixed it pinpower, also added tractors to the tooltip mysterious, will be out with the next update. Please keep the suggestions coming, they really do get listenned to and implemented

rooney 09-01-2008 08:48 PM

land fat searcher doesnt work. no matter what i type no results. apparently no1 under 10bil score has a land fat higher than 1%...

other than that awesome tool anti

antisback 09-01-2008 09:15 PM

The online tool is down for mantinence.

The firefox plugin still works fine though

nathan 11-01-2008 10:40 AM

brilliant little piece of kit
just another reason to use firefox really ;)

antisback 11-01-2008 02:36 PM

OK, The online version is back up and running and has been brought up to date to work with the new dumpfile. The Recent land loss tool is now working again aswell and will the integrated into the next version of the Firefox plugin, which i will start work on when my exams are finished in 2 weeks time

And thank you all for the positive feedback.

Please keep the suggestions coming, without them i'd run out of ideas of features to add :P

pinpower 28-01-2008 11:59 AM

just had another idea for an improvement (if you are still working on it after exams)

in the staff box thingy (the one where you can look at the stats) could you edit it so it recognizes abbreviations as well as the full name...for example for political mastermind you could write "pom" and for terrorist leader you could write "TL"...

just to save time...

Loz 28-01-2008 06:04 PM

it already does pin :|

pinpower 28-01-2008 06:20 PM

no it doesnt...if you write "TL" it doesn't come up with terrorist leaders, and if you write "pom" it doesn't come up with political mastermind...also things like "SA" (although shield android could get in the way i guess)

Loz 28-01-2008 06:22 PM

mine does :S

maybe i have the updated one

pinpower 28-01-2008 10:50 PM

DAMN YOU JEBUS!

antisback 29-01-2008 04:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have a new version pretty much ready, but lazy me hasn't really started on the ar calc so i'm debating in my mind whether to release what i have now or to wait for me to do the ar calc.

O and the abbreviations do work, not that they're needed as it updates the suggestion as you type, try tls or something like that i'm sure it'll work. The problem is i have to use the onKeyPress event instead of onKeyRelease (as it doesn't exist) so as far as its concerned the new letter hasn't appeared yet as the key has been pressed, but the letter hasn't been input yet if you catch my drift

New Screenshots:
[hidden:1mq5u1uz][attachment=1:1mq5u1uz]scoreVal.PNG[/attachment:1mq5u1uz]
[attachment=0:1mq5u1uz]spyStripperUpdate.png[/attachment:1mq5u1uz][/hidden:1mq5u1uz]

pinpower 29-01-2008 11:01 PM

i dont know how possible this is but...

would it be possible to have a hover over thingy when you steal seeds showing you the value of the seeds you've stolen...i know you could just input them into the seed value thingy...but atm im not stealing land cos i dont want to get to fat...so im just sending seed thieves on attacks and it would be interesting (and im lazy) to just be able to hover over the steal in my news to find out what ive actually stolen...

Nitrous 03-02-2008 07:31 AM

Just a one thing, I think, you should change with the new update. Currently, we can only see the tool-tip that shows score limits and projected value on the Overview page. Is it possible for that to change so that you can see it on every page you click on?

Nitrous 16-02-2008 09:28 AM

BTW, does anyone know what Projected Value actually tells you? :?

Dennis 18-02-2008 12:13 PM

No nivvy i have no clue :(