Bushtarion Forums

Bushtarion Forums (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bushtarion Discussions (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Canola Toolkit (Formerly Antisback's Bushtarion Toolkit) (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41)

Ezekiel 26-03-2010 12:10 PM

the new spy report summary thing doesn't work, sometimes you have to spy 4 times just for it to load, and then it told me i was att for 3 on someone when i hadnt attacked them in days :/

just a heads up.

TaO 26-03-2010 12:11 PM

works for me.

Twigley 05-04-2010 08:00 AM

I've always used NBS, but in light of it not being updated anymore, i've switched to this and i'm very impressed with how it works.

The mechanics and the information given = good, but the asthetiscs (especially on the site) of it need a little work :P

Also, is there a way to customise it a bit more like get rid of the "Play antisback game at top left" etc?

Souls 05-04-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twigley (Post 57346)
I've always used NBS, but in light of it not being updated anymore, i've switched to this and i'm very impressed with how it works.

The mechanics and the information given = good, but the asthetiscs (especially on the site) of it need a little work :P

Also, is there a way to customise it a bit more like get rid of the "Play antisback game at top left" etc?

This, I've always loved nbsp's presentation; it just flowed with the game instead of seeming stuck on there. :P

Dark_Angel 05-04-2010 07:32 PM

Aye, I'd advise getting rid of the toolbar on every page too - Just on Bushtarion.com would be better tbh.

But a fantastic effort overall, brilliant o//

Polo 05-04-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twigley (Post 57346)
I've always used NBS, but in light of it not being updated anymore

I might make a new version once my dissertation is done if I can be arsed and if I actually play. :P

So it's not very likely. _

Cheese 05-04-2010 10:47 PM

If you don't make a new one any chance you can get rid of the update thing? :p

Ram 05-04-2010 10:59 PM

or if not release the code ;D
I can't find beautifiedcode.txt anymore :(

Polo 05-04-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram (Post 57394)
or if not release the code ;D
I can't find beautifiedcode.txt anymore :(

beautifiedcode.txt? o.0

Ram 06-04-2010 06:14 PM

In the old addon all calculations were saved in beautifiedcode file

rooibaard 11-09-2010 10:04 AM

The links ain't working, where can I find a working link?

Dax 11-09-2010 12:22 PM

It's 404'd. You can't get it unless someone else sends you the installation file now. Sorry bud.

atsanjose 11-09-2010 09:08 PM

As i downloaded it like a year ago i could check if its still somewhere in my download folder tommow

timtadams 11-09-2010 10:23 PM

Download bushtoolkit.xpi for free on uploading.com

(only lasts 30 days)

I have it on my computer (Atsan, if you find it, what version is yours? cause i think it was updated (with all new values etc) not more than a year ago) so if anyone needs it, just PM me

I have version 3.6...

[edit]999th post :/

-->going on posting strike ^^

atsanjose 12-04-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timtadams (Post 64135)
Download bushtoolkit.xpi for free on uploading.com

(only lasts 30 days)

I have it on my computer (Atsan, if you find it, what version is yours? cause i think it was updated (with all new values etc) not more than a year ago) so if anyone needs it, just PM me

I have version 3.6...

[edit]999th post :/

-->going on posting strike ^^

bit late but somebody asked me so i checked it now

version 3.6
link

open the file in firefox and youre ready to go


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.