Bushtarion Forums

Bushtarion Forums (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Worlds/Tournaments (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Experiences With World Owners (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2487)

Azzer 05-05-2009 02:50 PM

Experiences With World Owners

Joined a PW with a world owner who was absolutely awesome - set up a great PW, implemented fantastic rules, managed the world effectively, and ensured you all had fun? Post their name here and say why they are so great, so others know that world's run by them are ace! Big these people up, they spent money ensuring you could have fun, and then put in the effort too!

Had a really bad experience with a world owner who deleted enemy ID's, abused owner options by changing options for their own benefit and then changing options back again, or ran the world like their own private playground without a care for any other player? Post up their name and what bad experience you had!

Whenever you want to join a private world, or invite people to your own private world, you can check this thread to look for any particularly good eggs, or bad eggs!

(always remember though that one person's bad experience might not be all that it seems, before you rule someone off completely!)

Twigley 05-05-2009 03:16 PM

Recon - Bad experience.

Deleting rank 1 player who played 7 hours of PW when he should of been sleeping.
http://bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2483

Godsend9701 07-05-2009 10:04 AM

Recons = Great fun, thanks recon for spending your hard earn cash to give us a fun little PW, Cheers mate.

maickesh 08-05-2009 01:52 PM

recons ?

my opinion about recons world.

the set up is great, but after he deleted rank 1 (leader of my alli) for his own intentions my alli fell apart, i've had some fun, but most of the fun get ripped appart because of the whole deleting part.

don't hate people who own you. try to learn something from it.... hope you did.

maickesh

Godsend9701 08-05-2009 04:08 PM

/me wins :D

good game again peoples :D

Moderated by Pinpower
Im assuming Azzer wants this thread fairly spam free so it can actually remain useful.

f0xx 08-05-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godsend9701 (Post 34367)
/me wins :D

good game again peoples :D

I hope you are proud of your achievement? You won because the real rank 1 got deleted. I bow to your skill and ability Godsend.

Matt 27-05-2009 08:28 AM

Mrflos,

Thanks for the PW was fun, and very fair didnt change anything even if he wasnt rank 1. he even sent out a nice mail saying congrats.

=]

Full of Malice 27-05-2009 10:14 AM

Bahamut - Deleted players who were a threat, reset the round part way through, removed anti-rape to allow 4+ people to hit me when I was offline, then deleted me after I recovered and wiped him and the others out, major fail...

Jase 03-06-2009 11:15 PM

Hailstone (Correct me if i am wrong but he was the owner of PW 3 that just ended(?)), fair owner, even when mine and Rams ally were winning they fought back we 3 of our 5 members quit and we had trouble getting ones to fit.

Only restarted once but that was to sort stuff out not because he was loosing, would recommend and trust but im sure someone remembers how long he's been around :p

Hailstone24 06-06-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterhunta (Post 37151)
Hailstorm (Correct me if i am wrong but he was the owner of PW 3 that just ended(?)), fair owner, even when mine and Rams ally were winning they fought back we 3 of our 5 members quit and we had trouble getting ones to fit.

Only restarted once but that was to sort stuff out not because he was loosing, would recommend and trust but im sure someone remembers how long he's been around :p

Hailstorm? :O correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure its Hailstone :P lol can deal with Hailstorm though quite like it tbh yea that was a good fun PW but ppl gave up by the end but we do have alot of fun we need to do another :D :mrgreen:

Spiky Spoon 06-06-2009 02:04 PM

Hailstone. - good experience

it's a shame that a lot of them didn't end up playing. and u only reset it when i was winning. =| god damn you!. lol =P

Jase 06-06-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hailstone24 (Post 37550)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterhunta (Post 37151)
Hailstorm (Correct me if i am wrong but he was the owner of PW 3 that just ended(?)), fair owner, even when mine and Rams ally were winning they fought back we 3 of our 5 members quit and we had trouble getting ones to fit.

Hailstorm? :O correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure its Hailstone :P lol can deal with Hailstorm though quite like it tbh yea that was a good fun PW but ppl gave up by the end but we do have alot of fun we need to do another :D :mrgreen:

Idd, much appreciated for the pw!

Ram 06-06-2009 07:18 PM

hehe good pw.
People restarted to end my rank 1 term. :(

~Hailstones pw

Melnibone 06-06-2009 10:03 PM

Bit late but MrFlos' private world was very fairly run had a lot of fun definate +1

Godsend9701 11-06-2009 11:04 AM

Hailstones pw = Bad

was restarted when i was in top 5, than when Ram and myself was ranks 1 and 2 people decided to restart and go the routes that would kill us, couldnt kill us with the routes you 1st start with, means you FAIL.