Bushtarion Forums

Bushtarion Forums (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   More Fun? (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7792)

Dez 20-07-2015 10:43 PM

More Fun?

why the hell not?

reduce alliance limits to 10.
pray alliances dont be silly and work together.
watch the carnage as at least 4 alliances try for the win.

good thing about this is that people can agree to only have 10 members it dosent need enforced. when was the last time 4 alliances minimum went FTW?

nightwish 21-07-2015 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dez (Post 105907)
why the hell not?

reduce alliance limits to 10.
pray alliances dont be silly and work together.
watch the carnage as at least 4 alliances try for the win.

good thing about this is that people can agree to only have 10 members it dosent need enforced. when was the last time 4 alliances minimum went FTW?

if the community would like to have fun instead of drama as seen in the recent topics, there is many things that would be able to bring fun.

10 players alliance is one
i dunno ... peoples could just do an alliance shuffle in the middle of a round and start fresh on even footing (like every 3 weeks players manually shuffle the alliances by draft or something ... result : some fresh battles 4 times per rounds)

basically ... at the stage the game is, the only way to really have interesting and fun rounds is to create our own kind of events in game ... of course it would be dreaming to expect the playerbase to be included in that.

Turkey 21-07-2015 04:05 PM

:(

Stop cheating would be a start hey!!!

nightwish 21-07-2015 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightwish (Post 105909)

if the community would like to have fun instead of drama as seen in the recent topics, there is many things that would be able to bring fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turkey (Post 105911)
Stop cheating would be a start hey!!!

No need to even comment further.

'Tiger' 22-07-2015 06:07 AM

This stuff has been said before. Won't happen. Just like R1 splitting..Won't happen ever.

Best just sit back and watch the round pass

nightwish 22-07-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Tiger' (Post 105917)
This stuff has been said before. Won't happen. Just like R1 splitting..Won't happen ever.

saying it won't happen might be true, then again it all depends on the leadership of the players and what they want. basically, if it won't happen it tells a lot about the leadership of the community and the players. if it does happen once again it tells a lot.

d00ner 22-07-2015 11:33 PM

Quote:

Yup. Every round there are calls for R1 to split to reintroduce some fun. I can only remember it happening once (no idea of round/name, luckily dax was leading and made the call thank god, otherwise would of been most boring round ever. I have never been so happy to lose R1).

nightwish 23-07-2015 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d00ner (Post 105920)
Quote:

Yup. Every round there are calls for R1 to split to reintroduce some fun. I can only remember it happening once (no idea of round/name, luckily dax was leading and made the call thank god, otherwise would of been most boring round ever. I have never been so happy to lose R1).

Well back in the days, i would see it not being done. After all, there was a bragging right of standing first alliance with a few thousand players and 4 pages full of alliances. nowadays, ranks don't even mean anything. so yeah if the community would show leadership, we could actually have shitload of fun for the last few rounds of bushtarion's agony.

tobapopalos 24-07-2015 02:39 AM

It has been done a few times, actually, but only when it suits the alliance in question.

If you have a good group of players who enjoy being allied (and winning) together, then why should that alliance break up just because YOU want them to?

nightwish 24-07-2015 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobapopalos (Post 105926)
It has been done a few times, actually, but only when it suits the alliance in question.

If you have a good group of players who enjoy being allied (and winning) together, then why should that alliance break up just because YOU want them to?

Totally agree .... although if from the round start players would agree they will shuffle or spice it up so the round would not be stagnant for 3/4 of the time, it would benefit the game greatly.

I did say that in a way that it would be something that need to be planned beforehand, not for it to happen this round.

Basically this game can be what the players make it to be, but everyone needs to participate.

Jerrysminion 19-10-2015 11:30 PM

awe... isn't there a way to revive the population??

This game would be much more fun with a lot of people

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightwish (Post 105922)
Quote:

Originally Posted by d00ner (Post 105920)
Quote:

Well back in the days, i would see it not being done. After all, there was a bragging right of standing first alliance with a few thousand players and 4 pages full of alliances. nowadays, ranks don't even mean anything. so yeah if the community would show leadership, we could actually have shitload of fun for the last few rounds of bushtarion's agony.

NightNinja 20-10-2015 08:06 PM

The 10 man ally thing i see happenin before anything else tbh

'Tiger' 20-10-2015 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightNinja (Post 107009)
The 10 man ally thing i see happenin before anything else tbh

Only because everyone has left haha!

Jerrysminion 20-10-2015 11:39 PM

Size ten alliances seem like a better fit and more competition :) That will most definitely bring some fire back into this game

NightNinja 23-10-2015 06:23 AM

Agreed on both statements. Id love to see more ftw alliances and less ftf. The fire is dead in mostbof the player base. Hell 2b score top 50? That used to barely break top 150