Bushtarion Forums

Bushtarion Forums (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Begin the resistance! | R41 (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5328)

GooDGoodBye 29-07-2011 08:39 PM

Begin the resistance! | R41

As the rank 1 is floating away we need to join up and take them down before its too late!

LETS NOT have a round that is won before the 2 first days.

I hope the lower rank allies make a resistance as fast as possible against the rank 1.

Stegosaurus 29-07-2011 08:59 PM

Agreed. It's already THREE HOURS IN, and those handsome, handsome fellows have a slight lead. Resistance ho!

Rowan 29-07-2011 09:03 PM

ROFL yeah 3 hours, round decided.

GJ, no point playing anymore. Thinking of playing -- Don't!

The "lower allies" .. Pfft, the round can absolutely go any way at this point. Don't be ridiculous :/

GooDGoodBye 29-07-2011 09:57 PM

what im saying is that a resitance should take place NOW. I dont like the rank 1 alliance since its clearly going ftw. We need to take out them as soon as possible or the round will be boring as hell.

IceOfFire 29-07-2011 10:21 PM

Oh right...what are their IDs?

Steve_God 30-07-2011 11:11 AM

OMG! Round over...
[/sarcasm]

In all seriousness, with only 1 properly FTW ally it's quite likely we've already seen the winner, however we won't make it easy for you... will be some VERY fun resistance to come ;)

Ps. If there are any high ranking solos around, that would be interested in getting involved in resistance attacks later on, then please get in touch :)

Rowan 30-07-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_God (Post 72368)
In all seriousness, with only 1 properly FTW ally it's quite likely we've already seen the winner, however we won't make it easy for you... will be some VERY fun resistance to come ;)

I maintain that nothing has been decided yet. With a good performance in flak wars any of the Top 4 alliances could pull away in front a bit.

As for resistances, here's hoping there's a good one.

GooDGoodBye 30-07-2011 12:08 PM

i hope to see all join up on the resitance against the rank 1 ally. We cant let them run away with this will be so boring round -_-..

We need to crush them this time so they never grow bigger than the rank 4 ally.

GooDGoodBye 30-07-2011 12:09 PM

All 4 top alliances is now in the resitance against he rank 1 alliance!

Let it begin!

Twigley 30-07-2011 01:41 PM

We have issued a declaration of war to 'Kiwifruit'!

tobapopalos 30-07-2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan (Post 72370)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_God (Post 72368)

I maintain that nothing has been decided yet. With a good performance in flak wars any of the Top 4 alliances could pull away in front a bit.

As for resistances, here's hoping there's a good one.

As far as I can see, Kiwifruit are the only alliance willing to put in any effort to win. The other three are all various shades of fun alliances. So unless there is an early resistance they will definitely run away with the round, and then in a few weeks people will be saying "we have to resist before they win!" when it is blatantly far too late to do any good.

It's all very well doing the old "omg it's only the first day anything can happen" but the fact remains that we only have 1 competitive alliance. So a resistance is just the ticket imo.

Dark_Angel 30-07-2011 03:26 PM

Kiwifruit have my sympathies - Despite the effort they have and are going to put into this round, given they're the only FTW alliance (it seems they are?) any victory is going to be all but meaningless :/

Unless, of course, the FTF alliances put up such a fight as to justify rank 1 deserving their place (even then, a lot of people wouldn't consider the winner of a single FTW round much of an achievement).

Looks like the game is reaching "that stage".

GooDGoodBye 30-07-2011 04:10 PM

I hope the rank 2-5 alliances and some solos can attack the rank 1 alliance today night. Lets mass the rank 1 allies. We know their ids!

Ogluk 30-07-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GooDGoodBye (Post 72379)
I hope the rank 2-5 alliances and some solos can attack the rank 1 alliance today night. Lets mass the rank 1 allies. We know their ids!

GJ warning them on a public forum ;o
Now they know we're coming and can prepare accordingly

/facepalm

GooDGoodBye 30-07-2011 04:18 PM

gj confirming it then :S