Bushtarion Forums

Bushtarion Forums (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bushtarion Discussions (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Canola Toolkit (Formerly Antisback's Bushtarion Toolkit) (http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41)

Maxi 18-02-2008 01:35 PM

Re: Antisbacks Bushtarion Toolkit: Firefox Plugin

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitrous
BTW, does anyone know what Projected Value actually tells you? :?

Projected value is the value you'd have at the end of the round if you'd stick to your current amount of acres and not lose staff.

f0xx 18-02-2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Just a one thing, I think, you should change with the new update. Currently, we can only see the tool-tip that shows score limits and projected value on the Overview page. Is it possible for that to change so that you can see it on every page you click on?

I would also suggest that.

Great tool btw, no idea why Azzer doesn't make the game do that without extensions and so on...

PS. I had to install it to see that I have acres which are not cultivated :(

And a small question I want to ask... when you release a new version of this thingie, how does the actual update of the extension I have installed happen? Do I have to unistall the extension and install the updated one or things happen automatically?

Nitrous 18-02-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f0xx
Quote:

Just a one thing, I think, you should change with the new update. Currently, we can only see the tool-tip that shows score limits and projected value on the Overview page. Is it possible for that to change so that you can see it on every page you click on?

I would also suggest that.

Great tool btw, no idea why Azzer doesn't make the game do that without extensions and so on...

PS. I had to install it to see that I have acres which are not cultivated :(

And a small question I want to ask... when you release a new version of this thingie, how does the actual update of the extension I have installed happen? Do I have to unistall the extension and install the updated one or things happen automatically?

lol, likewise f0xx, I had to install the toolkit to realise I had 42 unclutivated land :o :lol:

But with the extension, all you have to do is download the new one and it will automatically update itself. Well it worked with me anyway. :P

antisback 18-02-2008 10:08 PM

Hmmm, Yeh Basically I have one final version to release for the moment, will be coming out soon. As for updates it should self update so i tdoesn't, but all you have to do is download the update and it self installs.

I'm kinda losing interest in this project for the moment :P So as i say, final version will be along soon with more than enough features, and maybe in the future i'll pick this up and finish those final features i wanted to add :D

Also, feel free to make suggestions, who knows might inspire me to add them if they're good enough :)

-ant

antisback 25-02-2008 08:24 PM

Ok This is going to be my final update, for a while at least. There are lots of little changes and a couple of big ones, mainly bug changes and a few suggestions i recieved which i liked the sound of

Changes
Fixed the problem of things showing up mutiple times when you middle click open a page
Added troop value
Added explanation tooltips to those things people may have found confusing
Half did a plant all button then got bored :P so you can't use it or anything, but its in the coding

Lots of other things aswell :)

so enjoy this final ver (for the moment anyway)

Bushtarion Toolkit v2.0

Podunk 25-02-2008 10:35 PM

Love it :D

Maxi 26-02-2008 09:27 AM

Great work Antis, keep it up. :P

One small question though - last version you made a 'special' version for me (and other helpers) because the Tech tree link in the left hand menu would remove the link to the Helper Section. Could you edit the V2.0 as well, and pm the link to the version with all the extra special features? Greatly appreciated! ;)

Podunk 26-02-2008 09:27 AM

Ah, one thing I've noticed is that it disables the link to the Official helper section. Which is among the links of the "Your Account" area on the left hand side there. So if you can fix that in your next release I'd say everything is well and working :).

Edit: Maxi, you hit submit right before I did :o

antisback 26-02-2008 04:35 PM

Done and dusted, anyother helpers who need the fix just pm me for the version :)

Podunk 29-02-2008 09:50 AM

Ok I found another problem... whenever another tab in firefox is refreshed the incoming count thing grows! :O

Incoming mobs detected at close proximity (ETA 5 or less) 423,600,412,847 2 : 1 79,828 423,600,412,847 2 : 1 79,828 423,600,412,847 2 : 1 79,828 423,600,412,847 2 : 1 79,828 423,600,412,847 2 : 1 79,828 423,600,412,847 2 : 1 79,828 423,600,412,847 2 : 1 79,828
Target Member Sender Status Amount ETA / There for
Live Life of At Full Volume [1201] Elemental of The Wind [7012] Defending 20,442,336,543 Defending for 1 tick.
Live Life of At Full Volume [1201] Signs of Madness [624] Defending 403,158,076,304 Defending for 3 ticks.
Live Life of At Full Volume [1201] Don't Interrupt Me of When I'm Ignorin You [6058] Attacking 79,828 Attacking for 1 tick.
Total: 79,828 incoming hostile 423,600,412,847 incoming friendly

Can get a bit annoying :P

antisback 29-02-2008 09:52 AM

Will fix that during round switch over, will also remove the graphs link

Maxi 08-03-2008 11:09 AM

Quote:

Incoming mobs detected at close proximity (ETA 5 or less) 197,500 2 : 1 50,769

Nice addition antisback, only problem is that we don't have the eta 5 view yet. :P

BlackWolf 08-03-2008 11:53 AM

Is there any way to get this thing shut down from all but bushtarion window(s)?

Also in that total amount thing (which maxi showd above) those numbers are in "wrong order" game uses hostile first and def 2nd which is bit confusing when tool show em other way around.

antisback 08-03-2008 05:25 PM

The tool only modifies the bushtarion pages no others, so i dunno what you mean.

On the order, i suppose i could switch them around easy enough, but they are colour coded :P

O and the eta 5 thing can you not live with it? :P it would be such a pain to get it to find out what your eta viewing is

BlackWolf 08-03-2008 05:42 PM

Yes but for some reason that button on right low corner is much higher than normal status bar.
And i dont understand why i should have that bushtarion tool kit box on there when im normally using firefox and not playing bush.
So any way to get it to understand that its bush and then pop up or so?

I also found weird bug...
I have 5 mobs out but it doesnt show that 5 mobs out thingie.