Search results

1. S

Been a few years, or alot lol

So lets see, last round what 10 ish years now ? Damn time flies, remember taking a round off and never quite comming back. Damn those where the days. So the reason for the post. Hi to some of you old timers, still alive and kicking ? My apologies to some of you old timers, I was quite the...
  2. S

Game Discussion Thread:

Greetings everyone, Sordes here. Some of you probably remember me for huge essays as some call them in suggestions forums. And that suggestion forum is partly why im making this topic. I have a desire to help the game once more as it helped me. At a point where I was suicidal and not in a very...
  3. S

Suggestion for the sake of it

New Alliance Limit 100 Should kill the want to be solo. Takes 5 minutes to change. Am i normaly however a supporter of this ? Nope. But game is dieing more and more by the houer, something needs to be done. Set Anti Rape and Member Limit to around Round 6 Standard. Then we will see Solo...
  4. S

What makes Bushtarion actualy Bushtarion ? And.....

Hello again, mr Boredom here. I thought for a change i would make a discussion topic instead of a suggestion. Recently the decay of the game has becomme noticable to the major community. Several have tried to warn about this for about two years and been made fun off or rediculed. My own...
  5. S

Bored so made this: Smal Inteligence Suggestion

Welcome to one of my very smal Suggestions. Their a rare breed so ill cut to the chase and only offer a smal reasoning for the suggestion. The Suggestion: Currently Inteligence Scans are very easy to use, i want to keep this. But Everyone who has played the game for some time knows that...
  6. S

Game Startup Suggestion: A Introduction to Bushtarion

Game Startup Suggestion: Suggestion Introduction: Currently when you sign up for the first time on Bushtarion what you meet are 250k of funds. 5 Uncultivated acres, and no real knowlage on how to get started. In most other Browser games of the same type as Bushtarion just setting the...
  7. S

New Unit & Devolopment Structure: General Introduction

Welcome to Sordes' General Introduction to a new Unit & Devolopment Structure for Bushtarion: Index: - Light Suggestion Introduction - General Suggestion - Light Route Introduction -- Crime Route --- Some Crime Units part 1 ( NEW! ) -- Diplomacy Route -- Robotics Route -- Military Route --...
  8. S

Acre Startup Suggestion:

This Suggestion is more focused a little forward in time Perhaps for the next age: Currently All players need to arrange everything on the startup for themself, what acres to buy, seeds, troops etc. For brand new players this can be very confusing, and the quality of the start for each player...
  9. S

Ticker Change

The Basis of the Suggestion: Bushtarion is a game that has an awfully high pace for a very long time period. 75 Days of very harsh compedative fighting of 10 Minute ticks. In a single night of 8 Houers of normal sleep you can end up being attacked 3 times. Same goes for your work houers. The...